This summer I joined 10k Designers UI/UX Design Cohort. Our first assignment was to create a landing page for an event of a specific niche. The goal of the assignment was to practice visual design and design process to curate an awesome website both in terms of looks and functionality. My assigned niche was “Baking/ Culinary Arts”.
This Case study takes you through the process of how I designed my first landing page, I will take you through the process which I went through from the very beginning till the final iterations and the design decisions which I took while creating those.
In this case study I am going to articulate my process of redesigning Pratilipi’s home page and also I will share my process, design decision. This project was done as part of the 10K Designers capstone assignment. The problem statements were given by Pratilipi itself.
This case study looks into the research process followed to understand & improve an online community experience. A 10k designers production!
The goal of the assignment was to practice visual design and better understand the design process. With a niche assigned to us, with an option to change, I was assigned Creative Arts. It was a challenging assignment because the niches given were so broad there was a wide variety of possibilities.
The goal of this assignment is to explore ideas on how to build a product experience that could nudge young folks( 5–10 years)to understand what the climate crisis is, understand what the consequences are, take informed actions and also potentially influence others to reduce their carbon footprint.
This project is done as an assignment-2 given in 10kdesigners (cohort-based course). We have been assigned niches and the task was to design the landing page and mobile version for an upcoming event. The event could be conferences, meetups, workshops, virtual events, hackathons, etc.
In the last couple of years, communities on the Internet have boomed. Our assignment is to prepare a research report on an Internet community and identify pain products/features that can be designed for the users of the community based on their feedback. The goal of the assignment is to practice the research process and make a publishable case study. The purpose is to develop an understanding the people's behavior, usage patterns and gather findings that can be distilled into insights.
This is a group research project we did as a team for 10kdesigners, the following case study is my personal documentation of it! Our task was to prepare a research report on an Internet community and identify products that can be designed for the users of the community. Perform the research part of the design process to understand how people spend time in these Communities.
This case study will take you through all the design processes, decisions, problems we faced on the way, and how we tried to solve those. This is one of the most complex apps that we’ve built so far. Many great ideas didn’t make through for the first push since we were playing on time.
This research is done as part of the design assignment at 10kdesigners Masterclass. The purpose is to develop an understanding of how 'desi parents' (35+) uses WhatsApp. And thereby finding their behavioral, usage patterns that can be distilled down into insights.
Hallparty intends to provide a social platform to create a virtual college atmosphere through activities like chilling in the voice rooms, having interesting clubs, and providing opportunities to be creative, etc. But the essence of college life was still missing due to various factors, due to which to some extent, the app was unable to grab the user’s attention.